Sourced is a global cloud consultancy that helps enterprises make the most of cloud services with a focus on security, governance and compliance. With offices around the globe, we provide professional services for securing, migrating and managing the cloud infrastructure of large enterprise customers. We specialize in configuration management, automation, cloud computing, security and data management for a wide range of industries, including financial services, media, and telecommunications companies. By utilising our proven deployment frameworks, managed services, and trusted design patterns, we work with the largest and most security conscious organisations to unlock innovation through cloud computing.
As market leaders in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, we have top tier partner status with major cloud platform providers including AWS, Google and Microsoft Azure.
Sourced has recently joined the Amdocs Cloud Business Unit to accelerate innovation and amplify our delivery of professional services. Amdocs provides software and services to more than 350 communication and media providers in over 80 countries, has more than 40 years of industry experience and welcomes Sourced to its team of 26,000 employees.
Sourced Values - Integrity, Innovation, Service, Quality, Humility, Sustainability
The vision forward!
- Initiate engagement with targeted accounts and buying centers; own the opportunity development process.
- Establish positive relationships with key purchasing decision-makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers; and develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of Amdocs beyond the core markets and solutions.
- Manage the sales cycles in the different Amdocs domains, and will take the lead role in positioning and selling Amdocs Services.
- Be the trusted advisor who is encouraged to exercise the Amdocs business solution approach: focusing on the customer’s needs and challenges rather than what Amdocs has to offer.
- Develop opportunities from the first lead, until close. Leading resources and matrix manage the designated project team. This also requires aligning appropriate sales opportunities to meet business and financial objectives and represent our customers' business needs.
All you need is!
- Possess a deep understanding of the digital transformation challenges banks face today. This includes data modernization, regulatory compliance, and defining the customer experience in a constantly evolving progressive digital world.
- 15+ years of sales leadership experience: A minimum of 10 years of professional sales, sales management, and/or business development experience in software, technology solutions, or system integration sales to the Financial Services Domain.
- Recognized as a collaborative and trusted advisor. Validated and established business partnerships with Executives (VP, C Level).
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MA in business/ marketing or related fields will be an advantage.
Why you will love this job
- An outstanding opportunity for you to bring new insight and experience to Amdocs.
- This is an opportunity to bring the world-class services of Amdocs to a new business vertical and connect with C-level executives and decision-makers in those companies.
- We provide stellar benefits from health to dental to parental leave and even pet insurance!
Sourced offers huge growth opportunities in an innovative, collaborative and inclusive environment. We provide individual career development plans, supportive management and team members, training budget to utilise every year, educational workshops, global relocation opportunities and unlimited leave. We provide opportunities to work on challenging technology solutions, whilst encouraging and aiding the ongoing professional development of our team.
Sourced Group, an Amdocs company, is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.