Sourced is a global cloud consultancy that helps enterprises make the most of cloud services with a focus on security, governance and compliance. With offices around the globe, we provide professional services for securing, migrating and managing the cloud infrastructure of large enterprise customers. We specialize in configuration management, automation, cloud computing, security and data management for a wide range of industries, including financial services, media, and telecommunications companies. By utilising our proven deployment frameworks, managed services, and trusted design patterns, we work with the largest and most security conscious organisations to unlock innovation through cloud computing.
As market leaders in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, we have top tier partner status with major cloud platform providers including AWS, Google and Microsoft Azure.
Sourced has recently joined the Amdocs Cloud Business Unit to accelerate innovation and amplify our delivery of professional services. Amdocs provides software and services to more than 350 communication and media providers in over 80 countries, has more than 40 years of industry experience and welcomes Sourced to its team of 26,000 employees.
Sourced Values - Integrity, Innovation, Service, Quality, Humility, Sustainability
Preferred Locations: London, Cardiff or Bath
What you’ll be responsible for
- Working closely with delivery leads and client teams to fully demonstrate the benefits of cloud technology as they relate to the financial services industry
- Helping to build & introduce clients to automated delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Defining and implementing cloud-based solutions in line with industry best practices and enterprise architecture guidelines
- Driving the modernization of internal software products to support client asks
- Partnering with Hyperscale partners, and internal account teams to develop solutions to address the client needs
- Supporting the sales organization with technical presales and acting as a cloud subject matter expert
- Understanding client roadmaps and aligning the technology options along with executive level presentation
- Developing innovative service offerings for clients and supporting “go to market” activities
What you will bring to the role
- Experience working in the Banking & Financial Services sector
- In depth experience working with a cloud service provider (CSP - AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience in large-scale, secure, and high availability solutions with multi AZ Cloud Architecture
- Experience with end-to-end cloud migration solution for large strategic cloud deals – Discovery, Assessment, Roadmap & Migration
- Experience in architectural design - enterprise architecture and infrastructure architecture
- Experience with security arch, connectivity, account structure or tenant design
- Experience working with a wide range of tools or automation, configuration management, deployment templating and, containerization
- An understanding of security principals and other associated controls and features in CSPs
- Experience in technical writing as well as preparing and presenting technical material (SOW’s, BOM, RFI’s etc) to a variety of audiences
- Experience in working in, and with, Agile delivery teams
- Professional and/or Specialty level AWS/Azure/GCP certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
Sourced offers huge growth opportunities in an innovative, collaborative and inclusive environment. We provide individual career development plans, supportive management and team members, an array of training platforms to utilise, and unlimited leave. We provide opportunities to work on challenging technology solutions, whilst encouraging and aiding the ongoing professional development of our team.
Sourced Group, an Amdocs company, is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.