Sourced is a global cloud consultancy that helps enterprises make the most of cloud services with a focus on security, governance and compliance. With offices around the globe, we provide professional services for securing, migrating and managing the cloud infrastructure of large enterprise customers. We specialize in configuration management, automation, cloud computing, security and data management for a wide range of industries, including financial services, media, and telecommunications companies. By utilising our proven deployment frameworks, managed services, and trusted design patterns, we work with the largest and most security conscious organisations to unlock innovation through cloud computing.
As market leaders in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, we have top tier partner status with major cloud platform providers including AWS, Google and Microsoft Azure.
Sourced has recently joined the Amdocs Cloud Business Unit to accelerate innovation and amplify our delivery of professional services. Amdocs provides software and services to more than 350 communication and media providers in over 80 countries, has more than 40 years of industry experience and welcomes Sourced to its team of 26,000 employees.
Sourced Values - Integrity, Innovation, Service, Quality, Humility, Sustainability
This position a critical role our newly formed Global Delivery Centre based out of the Amdocs Pune office. This role sits in the Cloud Business Unit of Amdocs and is pivotal to driving delivery for our customers across the globe. We’re looking for someone with strong combination of cloud architecture and engineering expertise as well as consulting acumen. As a Cloud Consultant you will have opportunities to work across platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP) and learn a wide range of tooling.
Do you enjoy owning cloud customer engagements including architectural design sessions and implementation of projects? Are you ready to innovate, contribute to our team culture and grow your consulting skills?
Please note that this role will be based in Pune. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Working closely with technical leads and client teams to fully demonstrate the benefits of cloud technology
- Helping to build & introduce clients to automated delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Defining and implementing cloud-based solutions in line with industry best practices and enterprise architecture guidelines
- Supporting clients in troubleshooting issues in their test and/or production environments and identifying root cause and solutions
- Presenting case studies and cloud solutions at meetups, conferences, and technology events
- Participate and support pre-sales activities
- Assisting with the productization of internal software products
What you will bring to the role
- Proven track record of enterprise IT consulting; experience in financial services is highly regarded
- Extensive experience in large-scale, secure, and high availability solutions in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Extensive experience in cloud deployment templating using offerings such as Google Deployment Manager, Kubernetes Config Connector and/or Terraform
- Strong general programming experience in Python, Go, or Java to write automation scripts
- Very strong experience with configuration management concepts such as GitOps
- Very good understanding of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker
- Strong understanding of GCP concepts such as IAM, networking (shared VPC’s), running VM based workloads and container (GKE) based workloads
- An accomplished understanding of security principles and other associated controls and features in GCP
- Technical writing, experience in preparing and presenting technical material to a variety of audiences
- Extensive experience in working in, and with, Agile delivery teams
- 5 to 10 years of experience in industry (ideally banking, telecoms, and consulting) with demonstrated track record of leveraging modern data approaches on cloud platforms (GCP, AWS and/or Azure)
- Database experience with SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL or other
- Experience with more than one public cloud provider such as GCP, AWS and/or Azure
- Professional and/or Specialty level GCP certifications
Sourced offers huge growth opportunities in an innovative, collaborative and inclusive environment. We provide individual career development plans, supportive management and team members, an array of training platforms to utilise, and unlimited leave. We provide opportunities to work on challenging technology solutions, whilst encouraging and aiding the ongoing professional development of our team.
Sourced Group, an Amdocs company, is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.