SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to digitalize their processes around spare parts. We believe that spare parts can be available at any time without being stored in inventory. Join us to make this shift in the industry reality.
We offer you the opportunity to
- be a central pillar for the success story of SPARETECH in the early phase of our startup by contributing your own ideas and participating in decisions
- be responsible for our global key accounts and establish long-term customer relationships
- take sole responsibility for revenue and upselling activities for our SaaS customers
- further develop the upselling strategies and structures together with the two founders
- help building a powerful, international Customer Success team
- represent SPARETECH at our customers' premises and at trade fairs in Germany and abroad
- be significantly involved in the further development of our software together with the product team
You're a good fit for the role if you
- want to inspire customers and colleagues to break new ground to create the digital world of spare parts
- are able to communicate confidently with customers and business partners from various industries and at various hierarchical levels (fluent in German and English) and show assertiveness through your binding appearance
- have strong analytical thinking, initiative, and a structured and result-oriented way of working
- have several years of experience in key account management, preferably in an international, B2B Saas environment
- have completed a master's degree in a technically oriented or business management course of study
- have good knowledge of the industrial spare parts industry (nice to have)
We offer you
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- Freely choose the hardware you need to work
- An annual training budget that you can invest in training, conferences, or professional coaching
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a QualiTrain gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.