SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to digitalize their processes around spare parts. We believe that spare parts can be available at any time without being stored in inventory. Join us to make this shift in the industry reality.
Our product organization is remote-first. You can decide whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our design offices in Germany.
What it's like to work at SPARETECH
Within the product team at SPARETECH, you can expect to work on real things in an open, meaningful, and fulfilling environment. You will work with a passionate team who are fully dedicated to progress and learning. You will take full responsibility and be given free space to own, create and shape our Product.
What you will do
- Work on SPARETECH’s main app
- Shape new product initiatives
- Influence product vision and strategy
- Collaborate closely with designers and engineers
- Establish a transparent and collaborative environment with both stakeholders and customers
- Maintain a productive environment for designers and engineers alike
- Draw insights and form hypotheses based on user research and analytics
You're a good fit for the role if you
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in SaaS B2B Product Management, being fully responsible (end to end) for significant parts of the product
- Have successfully established regular user research activities within enterprise context
- Breathe agile and lean methods
- Have a high sensitivity for UX and UI related issues and excellent skills to talk about it in a clear and precise manner
- Are structured and pay close attention to detail
- Have successfully transitioned products from early stage to scale-up
What we can offer you
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- Freely choose the hardware you need to work
- An annual training budget that you can invest in training, conferences, or professional coaching
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a QualiTrain gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which innovative ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.