SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to digitalize their processes around spare parts. We believe that spare parts can be available at any time without being stored in inventory. Join us to make this shift in the industry reality.
WE OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- join an extremely energetic and international team and be a central pillar of SPARETECH's success story
- take over the management of our customer projects in the field of digital spare parts
- increase the data quality of our customers by cleaning material master data and parts lists with our software and by performing research on spare parts and product data to prepare raw data and research results for import into the workbench
- form a team with our key account managers as an expert for our software in order to shape the onboarding of new customers and to ensure the long-term success of the cooperation
- contribute to the internal development of our software, in close coordination with the product and development team, by collecting and structuring customer feedback and own ideas
- further automate and improve internal processes and quality standards
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM IF YOU:
- want to inspire customers and colleagues to break new ground in order to further advance the digitalization of the spare parts world
- have technical understanding and knowledge that you have acquired during your technically oriented or economical studies
- gained practical experience through trainings or internships in the fields of maintenance, factory planning or logistics management
- have a strong analytical mindset and a structured and detail-oriented approach to work, which you ideally have already been able to apply in solving data-driven problems
- have very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- speak fluent German and very good English
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- a remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- a competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- to freely choose the hardware you need to work
- an annual training budget, professional coaching and maximum degree of freedom
- in Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a QualiTrain gym membership to stay active
- a dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.