SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to digitalize their processes around spare parts. We believe that spare parts can be available at any time without being stored in inventory. Join us to make this shift in the industry reality.
Our product organization is remote-first. You can decide whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our design offices in Germany.
Within the product team at SPARETECH, you can expect to work on real things in an open, meaningful, and fulfilling environment. You will work with a passionate team who are fully dedicated to progress and learning. You will take full responsibility and be given free space to own, create and shape our Product.
- Work on SPARETECH’s customer App
- Shape and implement a tool stack for Product Analytics
- Build and maintain an experimentation backlog for your work
- Continuously provide meaningful insights for improving the user experience
- Collaborate closely with Business Analysts, Product Managers, Designers and Engineers
- Foster culture and routines of data-informed decision making
- Shape our Product initiatives
You are a fit for this role if you have
- Have worked with great software Products (b2b, saas)
- Understand what factors drive product successes and how to measure those
- Have proficient working experience with analytics tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Segments, Snowflake)
- Have ideally conducted qualitative user research (interviews, surveys)
- Get excited about deriving accurate and actionable insights from data
- Build and maintain dashboards to make data transparent
- Love to take ownership in your work
- Full working proficiency English skills (German is a plus but not required)
What we can offer you
- An opportunity to work in a passionate team, which is fully dedicated to progress and learning
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- Freely choose the hardware you need to work
- An annual training budget that you can invest in training, conferences, or professional coaching
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a QualiTrain gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.