SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to digitalize their processes around spare parts. We believe that spare parts can be available at any time without being stored in inventory. Join us to make this shift in the industry reality.
We offer you the opportunity to
- build SPARETECH’s content strategy which includes content ideation, creation/resourcing and aesthetics
- shape the communication on various online channels (LinkedIn, Blogposts, etc.)
- collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to identify and create the most relevant content pieces for our customers.
- develop industry-relevant SEO articles and optimize the texts with relevant keywords
- be creative, contribute ideas and work on projects of your interest and skillset (e.g. Social Media, Content, SEO, Video, Photo, etc.)
- further develop your professional & personal skillset
Become part of our team if you
- are interested in content creation and online marketing for a SaaS product in a startup environment
- want to get responsibility and drive own projects from day one
- have a positive hands-on mentality
- have very good writing and communication skills and an eye for detail
- have excellent German and English skills
- beneficial: have previous experience in online marketing and/or SaaS startups
You can expect
- a remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- a permanent contract
- the possibility to continue working with us after you graduate
- in Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a QualiTrain gym membership to stay active
- a dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.