Speechmatics is looking for our new VP Marketing to support our ambitious global growth plans. In this exciting role you’ll focus on developing and delivering the marketing strategy to help raise the profile of our industry-leading product in one of the fastest growing tech markets. You’ll lead a high performing team of 10 specialists, across brand, communications, events, growth and product marketing. We have plans to expand these specialisms further under your leadership and guidance.
As VP Marketing, you’ll be part of our leadership team; supporting and developing our culture globally in partnership with the wider leadership community. At Speechmatics our leadership is present, collaborative and pragmatic – you’ll form a key part of this community and help to develop, advise and communicate across the whole organisation.
This is an exciting time to lead the Speechmatics marketing approach as we continue to scale successfully.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll lead, motivate and grow the full mix marketing team across multiple geographies to achieve exceptional results
- Define, own and manage the market strategy, including brand messaging and go to market strategy for the business
- Own and develop our overall growth marketing strategy, ensuring a best-in-class growth framework. Taking full responsibility for the acquisition, retention and reactivation of customers by devising, implementing and managing a range of campaign-led acquisition strategies
- You’ll super charge inbound lead generation, focusing on the quality of each lead, working with sales to maximise conversion
- You’ll work to make us the most well-known speech recognition provider in the market
- 'Care Deeply'; you'll partner with the wider senior leadership team to influence the organisation by bringing creativity, drive, enthusiasm and commercial acumen
- 'Move Fast'; you'll focus on results, supporting a data-driven marketing approach. You’ll set metrics, and implement industry-leading systems, tools and processes to further build our approach in this area
- Be 'People First'; expand, develop, and coach a successful multi-disciplinary marketing function
- Act a catalyst for the marketing team, supporting engaged internal communication across all functions
- You’ll be ambitious; keeping up to date with the latest trends in your industry
- A natural Speechmatics' spokesperson, presenting to the board, industry forums and leadership groups.
Who we are looking for:
- You’ll have led marketing teams in growth businesses with significant experience of leading the overall marketing function
- Prior experience in a SaaS B2B business would be advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing across SEO, PPC, eCRM and Social
- Experience of scaling lead/ demand generation teams
- Data driven with a focus on measurement and optimisation, and ability to demonstrate how your role contributes to sales pipeline and revenue growth
- You’ll have a practical approach, able to lead the team through complex issues as they arise during the growth of the business
- You’ll 'Care Deeply' about being 'People First', developing our exceptional culture, and working across the business to attract, retain and develop our Speechlings.
What we can offer you:
Speechmatics is a collective team of ambitious, problem solvers and thought-leaders paving the way for inclusion in speech recognition technology 🗣🎙.
No matter what stage of your career you're at - from paid internships and first-job opportunities through to management and senior positions - we'll support you with the training and development 🏋️ needed to reach your career aspirations with us. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for you to get involved and collaborate with those around you to deliver your best work 📈.
When you become part of the Speechmatics Team we work hard to make sure you do your best work with us 💪, while also having a good time doing it 😆. With our Focus Fridays you get an undisturbed day of focus 🧘♀️, offset with Together Tuesdays when we have our team meetings 👫.
We offer incredibly flexible working 🤸, regular company lunches, and birthday celebrations🎉. But that's not all. We've spoken to our teams to find out what they want. From Private Medical 🏥 and Dental 🦷 for you and your family, through to global working opportunities 🌎, a generous holiday allowance 🏝 and pension/401K matching , we want to make sure our employees and their families are looked after. Every employee will receive a working from home allowance for tech or home office equipment (on top of your choice of laptop/ Mac, screen and accessories of course) 🧑💻!
We support people to work wherever they work best. But we also understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, socialise and build relationships. Individuals and teams are free to decide what works for them.
Who we are:
Speechmatics are global experts in deep learning and speech recognition, providing technology that understands every voice. We have built the most accurate and inclusive speech-to-text engine available 🗣🎙, which is now working with an amazing mix of global companies 🌎. We have recently raised $62 million at Series B and continue to grow positively 🌻.
Joining us means working with some of the smartest minds around the world 🤯, focused on cutting-edge projects and deploying the latest techniques to disrupt the market. We believe in putting people first 🥰; we’ll do all we can to help you develop your skills and give you the tools you need to thrive 📈. We support people to work wherever they work best and also understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, socialise and build relationships 🙌.
This is only the beginning; we’re looking for amazing people like you to continue our journey… 🚀
At Speechmatics, our mission has always been to ‘Understand Every Voice’.
We believe that recruiting talent with diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds encourages people to think differently and be more creative.
We welcome difference whether it’s gender, gender identity or expression, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or pregnancy and maternity status; so please be yourself!