Speechmatics is looking for a Customer Success Manager!
This role is within our fast-growing, ambitious and friendly Customer Success team, who are a key component in achieving our company objectives. As the trusted advisor for all things Speechmatics, it’s our responsibility to ensure our customers get the maximum value from our products which result in continued retention and growth. As part of our role, we become the voice of the customer and closely collaborate with our internal teams to make sure our products continue to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage, grow, and retain a portfolio of customers by helping them achieve maximum value on their investment.
- Onboard our customers as efficiently and as quickly as possible, making sure they have everything they need to get their Speechmatics journey up and running.
- Keeping in close contact with your customers to discuss all things speech, drive customer objectives, facilitate and run workshops
- Presenting our product roadmap, allowing for 360° feedback to make sure our products and customer expectations are consistently aligned.
- As a customer advocate, you will also partner with internal teams outside of Customer Success such as Product, Sales, Support, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Create long-standing partnerships that result in customer advocacy.
Who we are looking for:
Being passionate about Customer Success and Technology.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in a customer success, account owning or customer facing role.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate and mediate conflict with empathy.
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients.
- Proven experience executing renewals and commercial tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Communicate confidently with internal and external stakeholders across different functions and levels to influence without authority.
- Naturally curious and takes a proactive approach in learning and personal development
Nice to have but not essential!
- Experience of working within the contact centre, media and broadcast, e-Discovery, and compliance spaces, or other marketplaces that have involved the use of voice-based communication.
- Some experience of working with machine learning would be a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with deploying through hosted and on-premises models.
- Speaking multiple languages (Spanish would be a distinct advantage)
- Experience working with these tools: Jira, Confluence, Office, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Salesloft, Aha!
What we can offer you:
Speechmatics is a collective team of ambitious, problem solvers and thought-leaders paving the way for inclusion in speech recognition technology 🗣🎙.
No matter what stage of your career you're at - from paid internships and first-job opportunities through to management and senior positions - we'll support you with the training and development 🏋️ needed to reach your career aspirations with us. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for you to get involved and collaborate with those around you to deliver your best work 📈.
When you become part of the Speechmatics Team we work hard to make sure you do your best work with us 💪, while also having a good time doing it 😆. With our Focus Fridays you get an undisturbed day of focus 🧘♀️, offset with Together Tuesdays when we have our team meetings 👫.
We offer incredibly flexible working 🤸, regular company lunches, and birthday celebrations🎉. But that's not all. We've spoken to our teams to find out what they want. From Private Medical 🏥 and Dental 🦷 for you and your family, through to global working opportunities 🌎, a generous holiday allowance 🏝 and pension/401K matching , we want to make sure our employees and their families are looked after. Every employee will receive a working from home allowance for tech or home office equipment (on top of your choice of laptop/ Mac, screen and accessories of course) 🧑💻!
We support people to work wherever they work best. But we also understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, socialise and build relationships. Individuals and teams are free to decide what works for them.
Who we are:
Speechmatics are global experts in deep learning and speech recognition, providing technology that understands every voice. We have built the most accurate and inclusive speech-to-text engine available 🗣🎙, which is now working with an amazing mix of global companies 🌎. We have recently raised $62 million at Series B and continue to grow positively 🌻.
Joining us means working with some of the smartest minds around the world 🤯, focused on cutting-edge projects and deploying the latest techniques to disrupt the market. We believe in putting people first 🥰; we’ll do all we can to help you develop your skills and give you the tools you need to thrive 📈. We support people to work wherever they work best and also understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, socialise and build relationships 🙌.
This is only the beginning; we’re looking for amazing people like you to continue our journey… 🚀
At Speechmatics, our mission has always been to ‘Understand Every Voice’.
We believe that recruiting talent with diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds encourages people to think differently and be more creative.
We welcome difference whether it’s gender, gender identity or expression, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or pregnancy and maternity status; so please be yourself!