Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
We are looking for the VP of Sales to lead SplitMetrics's international team and to be a key member in developing business across the globe. The team's mission is to constantly increase our sales activities efficiency and effectiveness by taking ownership of the overall strategy and performance.
As the VP of Sales you will own the function's of long-term vision, structure, and overall strategy. You’ll be ultimately accountable for our global Sales output, while leading the SDR and Account Executive teams and their projects roadmap directly. We expect you to be a leader capable of executing and driving change, you also have to dominate commercial and analytical skills and apply them to face business challenges, using data-driven approaches to problem solving.
What You'll be doing:
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Develop and execute ambitious business plans, set up strategy for new client acquisition streams
- Collaborate with the Product, Customer Success and Development teams to deliver a flawless customer experience.
- Generate ideas and opportunities for SplitMetrics to improve product and services for our clients, in line with the company’s strategy and business plans.
- Mentor and coach team os sales executives, participate clients calls, run training activities.
- Monitor and analyze current performance, continually implement optimization strategies.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to meet their targets.
- Own sales operations, including monthly/quarterly planning, OKRs, tools and CRM.
- 6+ years of Sales experience, preferably in the mobile advertising and highly competitive industries
- 3+ years experience in leadership and team management roles
- Sales experience with SaaS
- Experience building/scaling a successful Sales departments in a high growth environment
- Experience in recruiting, coaching and mentoring employees
- Outstanding track record of achieving or exceeding revenue goals/quota
- Demonstrated history of improving Sales productivity through data-driven insights for strategic planning and enablement
- High energy, excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
What is there for you?
- A corporate culture where your opinion weighs.
- Professional and supportive team.
- Inspiring leadership team.
- Constant improvement work approach.
- All tools needed for your efficiency.
- 20 working days of vacation per year + 5 days off.
- Medical insurance/coverage of medical expenses + paid sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first working environment.
- Relocation program.
All SplitMetrics people strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves. We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board with us?