Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
SplitMetrics is a product driven company where the quality of solutions and the speed of development have a direct impact on business and success.
In this role you will work on:
- Documentation related to our integrations functionality based on the help materials provided by our partners
- Preparation of updates and subsequent training on news and new functionality from partners (Apple, Appsflyer, Adjust others) for our Product, Support, and QA teams
- Processing of customer requests to improve integration functionality - gathering and processing feedback, developing solutions alongside our partners and Product team
- Creation of requirements and tickets for new features related to integrations side of SearchAdsHQ platform
- Finding contacts responsible for technical integration and maintaining relationships with partners
- Helping our potential and existing customers in complex investigations of data discrepancies, conducting research and providing them with hypotheses on how to fix the issue
- Support in developing solutions for integrations with new trackers- communicate with partners and create requirements for the dev team
We’re looking for person who has:
- Experience in working with APIs and understanding of the client-server relationship
- Knowledge of SQL, Linux, and Advanced level of Excel
- Experience with HTTP clients for API testing ( e.g. Postman)
- Analytical mind, experience in data analysis, a good understanding of product development cycle and connected processes
Nice to have:
- Understanding the basics of mobile attribution and SDK integrations
- Mobile development or testing experience is welcome
We offer a unique opportunity to join a growing team and get exceptional experience in SaaS industry. We apply best practices and keep customers in focus at all times.
What is there for you?
- A corporate culture where your opinion weighs.
- Professional and supportive team.
- Inspiring leadership team.
- Constant improvement work approach.
- All tools needed for your efficiency.
- 20 working days of vacation per year + 5 days off.
- Medical insurance/coverage of medical expenses + paid sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first working environment.
- Relocation program.
All SplitMetrics people strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves. We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board with us?