Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Our customer base is growing and we’re looking for a proactive and reliable person to fit this position.
As a Customer Success Manager you will keep up customer relationships from on-boarding to renewal, advocate customers’ interests to the Product team, help customers grow in Apple Search Ads, deliver platform value, and increase feature adoption across your portfolio. If you are passionate about customers and relationships, if you are good in communication and leadership, this role maybe for you.
In this role you will:
- Build, maintain and grow your customers portfolio, understand business goals and needs, advocate it at SplitMetrics Acquire.
- Drive platform adoption and deep understanding of all values SplitMetrics Acquire can bring to the customer.
- Distribute customer needs/ suggestions/ feedback across Sales, Marketing, Product and Support teams.
- Collaborate closely with Sales team and support customers during the trial period.
- Proactively identify portfolio risks and weaknesses, develop strategic steps to prevent it.
- Execute strategic business reviews and planning with Enterprise customers in order to help them achieve their goals and share valuable industry insights and best practices.
- Educate customers on Apple Search Ads best practices.
We’re looking for person who has:
- Fluent English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in client-facing role.
- Customer-oriented mindset and attitude.
- Analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- Conflict prevention and resolution skills.
- Experience in mobile marketing.
What is there for you?
- A corporate culture where your opinion weighs.
- Professional and supportive team.
- Inspiring leadership team.
- Constant improvement work approach.
- All tools needed for your efficiency.
- 20 working days of vacation per year + 5 days off.
- Medical insurance/coverage of medical expenses + paid sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first working environment.
- Relocation program.
All SplitMetrics people strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves. We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board with us?