Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Do you want to continue your career in Sales? Are you passionate about technology and mobile marketing? Are you familiar with ROAS and CPA? If yes, then come and join SplitMetrics Acquire to start working with best-in-class mobile publishers, grow your industry expertise and be on the edge of advertising innovation.
In this role you will:
- Grow company client base by identifying and closing new opportunities with leading mobile publishers worldwide.
- Understand SplitMetrics Acquire products and become an expert in the field of Apple Search Ads promotion to provide potential customers with a high-level sales presentation.
- Manage your sales pipeline from ongoing lead generation to product trials and legal processes.
- Run product demo meetings with potential customers to showcase our products.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Management team to establish a long-lasting relationship with a Customer.
- On behalf of the company participate in conferences and events (online and offline) to promote company services and bring new opportunities into the pipeline.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on your sales progress.
- Hit personal targets and contribute to the whole team's KPIs on closed deals.
We’re looking for a person who has:
- 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS Sales.
- Good knowledge of performance marketing, marketing technology, and game/app ecosystem.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with a Customer.
- Customer-oriented mindset and attitude.
- An analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- Conflict prevention and resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Fluent English.
- Bonus: additional EU language, previous job experience in AdTech.
What is there for you?
- A corporate culture where your opinion weighs.
- Professional and supportive team.
- Inspiring leadership team.
- Constant improvement work approach.
- All tools needed for your efficiency.
- 20 working days of vacation per year + 5 days off.
- Medical insurance/coverage of medical expenses + paid sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first working environment.
- Relocation program.
All SplitMetrics people strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves. We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board with us?