Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
SplitMetrics is a global technology company dedicated to building an ecosystem of products and services for mobile app growth. Our mission is to empower mobile-first businesses and brands worldwide with the best-in-class technology, solutions, services and expertise to simplify and speed up the way to business success.
One of our products is SplitMetrics A/B testing platform utilized by mobile-first businesses for the conversion optimization on the app stores. SearchAdsHQ by SplitMetrics is a top-tier platform designed for Apple Search Ads campaigns automation, optimization and scaling with this promising ad channel. World's top mobile app developers trust SplitMetrics.
We're looking for a Content Manager who would like to contribute their expertise and experience to creating engaging educational stories for a huge audience of mobile marketers, and in turn, level up their skills working with top-notch professionals.
Join our dream team of passionate people who build products for app marketers and educate the global mobile app community.
In this role you will:
- Work as part of content, brand & communications team to generate, localize and proofread content pieces.
- Create articles for Blog, press releases, cases studies, social media posts, content for landing pages, whitepapers and other sales enablement materials.
- Collaborate with designers on all creative and branding initiatives.
- Distribute content via various channels; find and test new distribution channels.
- Keep and eye on market trends, news, opportunities, and generat ideas for new content pieces.
- Identify partnership opportunities with influencers, online communities and press.
- Assist in offline and online events research, preparation and content development.
- Leverage market data to develop content topics that would educate customers and generate leads & opportunities for SplitMetrics.
We’re looking for a person who has:
- 2+ years experience in copywriting or digital marketing in the tech industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Advanced writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability and willingness to work with various content formats.
- Strong research skills and attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with the US, EMEA or APAC markets.
- Cross-cultural communication skills, as well as advanced presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and self-discipline.
- Flexibility and ability to overcome challenges.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Portfolio of articles or content-related projects.
- Willingness to go above and beyond would be a plus.
- Opportunity to work in the growing mobile marketing industry.
- Possibility to work with the largest global mobile app & games brands.
- Collaboration with top companies of the world.
- Flexibility to generate new creative initiatives and bring them to live.
- Promoting top-notch MarTech & AdTech products that are booming.
- Highly rewarding compensation and benefits package.
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of professionals who care and support each other.
What is there for you?
- A corporate culture where your opinion weighs.
- Professional and supportive team.
- Inspiring leadership team.
- Constant improvement work approach.
- All tools needed for your efficiency.
- 20 working days of vacation per year + 5 days off.
- Medical insurance/coverage of medical expenses + paid sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first working environment.
- Relocation program.
All SplitMetrics people strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves. We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board with us?