Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS mobile marketing space! Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by identifying, contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
What You'll be doing
- Set up and manage the qualification process for inbound leads coming from different channels
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement tools to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business
- Experimenting with new and creative prospecting strategies
- Writing email sequences
- Cross department collaboration to ensure a smooth client journey
- Experience with outbound lead generation
- Quick learner and can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
It would be awesome if you
- Fluent in additional EU language
- High-energy team player
What is there for you?
- A corporate culture where your opinion weighs.
- Professional and supportive team.
- Inspiring leadership team.
- Constant improvement work approach.
- All tools needed for your efficiency.
- 20 working days of vacation per year + 5 days off.
- Medical insurance/coverage of medical expenses + paid sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first working environment.
- Relocation program.
All SplitMetrics people strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves. We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board with us?