Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Are you a senior marketing pro who lives and breathes building fruitful relationships with partners
to drive co-marketing and indirect sales? Do you enjoy working with the US and EMEA markets?
We’d love to have you as part of our marketing team!
SplitMetrics is a global software company offering an ecosystem of products and services that
enable mobile-first businesses and brands worldwide to simplify their way to business success. A
remote-first company with a dedicated team of 150+ experts working from 20 countries around
the globe, we are building the future of mobile marketing!
This is a can’t-miss opportunity for an experienced channel marketing manager who loves crafting
and executing effective channel strategies, building long-lasting relationships with partners, and
discovering new GTM opportunities for the organizations.
- Opportunity to work in a hyper-growth industry of mobile marketing.
- Possibility to market to and work with the largest global mobile app& games development
- Collaboration with TOP organizations of the world – such as Apple, our key partner.
- Flexibility to bring new big, creative, unconventional initiatives to accelerate demand
generation and brand growth.
- Promoting top-notch MarTech / AdTech products that are booming.
- Highly rewarding compensation and benefits package.
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of people who are caring and fun to work with.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Owning all channel marketing initiatives in the company.
- Developing a long-term channel strategy with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth
and traffic increase.
- Defining partner types and tiers, developing channel compensation models.
- Working with legal on partnership agreements and terms.
- Managing an entire lifecycle of partner relationships – recruiting, onboarding, activation,
- Planning and executing high-scale co-marketing initiatives with partners to increase lead
generation and brand awareness of SplitMetrics.
- Development of multi-channel advertising campaigns, campaigns to acquire potential
- Organization of regular communications with partners, notification of the partner network
about important events of the company.
- Consolidation and updating of all information/knowledge on products and marketing
materials for partners.
- Cross-functional collaboration with marketing and revenue teams to ensure business
objectives are met.
- Market and competitor analysis.
- Channel budget planning and management.
- Management of partner commission accruals and payments.
- Tracking respective KPIs, results, and channel program ROI.
- 3+ years of channel marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with the US and EMEA markets
- Proven ability to promote complex products
- Fluent English
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- Experience with B2B SaaS
- Experience in working with high growth businesses
- Bachelor’s degree
This role has a huge and impactful runway of growth. Join SplitMetrics and move your career to
the next level!
What is there for you?
- A corporate culture where your opinion weighs.
- Professional and supportive team.
- Inspiring leadership team.
- Constant improvement work approach.
- All tools needed for your efficiency.
- 20 working days of vacation per year + 5 days off.
- Medical insurance/coverage of medical expenses + paid sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first working environment.
- Relocation program.
All SplitMetrics people strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves. We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board with us?