At Spreadshirt, customer centricity is one of our key values. In customer service, we fill this value with life. We don't want to be an ordinary customer service and we also feel different. Speed, friendliness and expertise are our basics, honesty and humor our character, satisfied customers our goal. To achieve this goal during our Christmas season, we need your support. We are looking for several temporary staff (f/m/d) starting in October or November until the end of January to support our service department with 20-40 hours per week.
- You will work 4-8 hours a day from Monday to Friday, depending on your availability.
- You will provide individual support to our Italian speaking customers - we are not a call center and do not do sales calls.
- You will answer all questions regarding order processing, delivery, changes and complaints.
- You advise our customers on the design of their individual products as well as with regard to the offers on our website.
- You will be in contact with your international colleagues.
Are you curious? You can find a look behind the scenes of our Customer Service in this interview.
- You are available from October/November until the end of January
- You have perfect Italian and English/German communication skills
- You enjoy working with customers and are strongly service-oriented
- You work independently, reliably and can quickly familiarize yourself with new tools
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of common graphics programs – this would be a plus, but is no requirement
We live diversity! At Spread Group, we encourage diversity in our teams. Your talents and abilities are what count, regardless of age, gender, skin color, origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation and marital status.
What we offer
- An extensive, paid trainings period to prepare you in the best possible way
- No Sunday, holiday or night work
- The opportunity to work in our modern offices at our headquarters in Plagwitz or remotely in home office (residence in Germany is required)
- An open-door policy and team leaders who are always there for you and give you feedback on your work
- An international team with a friendly work atmosphere
- Generous employee discounts and Family & Friends coupons
- Come as you are - there is no dress code
You can find our data protection information for applicants here / Unsere Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber findest Du hier: https://www.spreadgroup.com/data-protection-applicants/