Who We Are
Spread Group is a renowned global provider of customized apparel and lifestyle products, distinguished by our commitment to made-to-order technology. Our core business model revolves around producing precisely what our customers desire, precisely when they desire it. As pioneers in this space, we combine sustainability with on-demand personalization, enabling individuals and businesses to express their unique identities through bespoke creations. Join us to be part of a global leader in the exciting world of personalized apparel and lifestyle products. Spread Group is revolutionizing the way we connect sustainability with cutting-edge customization, offering our customers and partners an unparalleled experience in the fashion industry.
The role is part-time and requires to be on-site in Leipzig at least 2 times per month.
What Will Your Role Be
TeamShirts was launched in 2014 as a new brand of Spread Group and has since developed into Europe's leading provider of personalized team and group clothing. As a working student, you will be part of our social media team and help us shape our social media presence. If you are creative, want to be part of an international team and unleash the power of team spirit with us through our social media, TeamShirts is the right place for you.
What You´ll Do
- You will be part of the TeamShirts social media team, and therefore supporting us with content brainstorming and creation for our social media channels
- You get ownership of one of our social media accounts, taking care of content planning and monitoring, as well as community management
- You will research markets and trends within the industry
What You´ll Bring
- Proven social media affinity, ideally created engaging content in a professional environment already
- Knowledge about latest features and trends on Instagram & Co.
- Strong creative thinker and content producer both visually and textual
- Communicative, outgoing, is open to stand in front of a camera
- Enthusiastic team player, likes to take initiative and works self-reliantly
- English on a fluent level, German is a plus
Why Should You Join Us
- Flexibility and trust : Take advantage of flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely. Based on mutual trust, you will find a healthy work-life balance that meets your personal needs.
- Time to recharge: Benefit from a generous 30 days of vacation per year and enjoy family-friendly working conditions.
- Transparency and growth: Become part of our regular general meetings and get to know our shared vision. Our extensive onboarding program and visits to our production facilities in the Czech Republic will deepen your understanding of our processes right from the start.
- Learn and grow : Expand your skills with German and English courses, interdisciplinary workshops and training that promote your professional development.
- Benefits that make you happy: Enjoy the comfort of our company car and treat yourself to a 50% discount on all our products as well as exclusive access to irresistible discount campaigns.
- Inspiring spaces: Work in modern, inspiring offices with a roof terrace and cozy kitchens for breaks and after-work events.
- Celebrate success : Take part in our legendary company celebrations, from extensive hiking days to unforgettable summer and Christmas parties. Friday is Freutag: Enjoy refreshing drinks at our headquarters that will make every moment unforgettable.
- Be yourself: Look forward to a warm and open atmosphere in which authenticity is celebrated and no dress code restricts you. Of course, your four-legged friend is also welcome.
- Discover the Spreadster life: Get to know team members through our unique “Meet-a-Spreadster” program and gain quick insights into our diverse (working) world.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spread Group stands for diversity. We are proud of the constantly growing diversity of our company and actively promote it. Our focus is on your skills, talents and experiences - regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
You can find our data protection information for applicants here / Unsere Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber findest Du hier: https://www.spreadgroup.com/data-protection-applicants/