Stenn is one of the leading FinTechs in Europe and a category leader in the verticals and markets it operates in. Founded in 2015, Stenn’s purpose is to connect international SMEs to the global financial system, helping to bridge a reported $3.6 trillion (USD) financing gap through a fast, simple online platform. To date, Stenn has enabled over $14 billion (USD) of finance to SMEs in 3 verticals and 4 markets, with capital provided by several blue-chip banks and institutional fund managers across the globe.
Rapid expansion continues at Stenn, as under-served SMEs seek financing solutions to manage significant macroeconomic and supply chain disruption; and this follows our $50 million Series A fundraise in 2022, valuing Stenn at $900 million.
Our HQ is in London with employees across the globe, including the USA, Europe and China. We are made up of diverse, highly skilled professionals who work in an innovative way to develop and drive our business further. Our people are empowered to work autonomously through a trusting leadership style which encourages learning.
As our first Talent Development Partner, it will be your goal to design and deliver a compelling and inclusive talent development experience, which optimises personal and professional development to provide the greatest business impact. You will collaborate closely with business leaders, managers, and employees to identify and address learning and development needs for the business globally, which in turn will translate into a long term roadmap of our strategy and approach.
Reporting to, and working closely with our Chief People and Culture Officer, you will own the end to end design, adoption and delivery of learning and development programmes across all levels of the business; including our executive level. This is a real opportunity to make your mark in a rapidly growing start-up as you inherit this greenfield site.
- Grow our Internal Talent: devise and implement solutions to grow our internal talent by designing and delivering comprehensive people development programmes, including leadership development, technical skills training, performance management, and career development.
- Instil Industry Leading Practices: you will design and implement innovative and best in class approaches to all talent development globally. You will create scalable policies and frameworks to be used as a base for all talent.
- Build and Deliver Training Materials: as our first Talent Development Partner you will design all training materials and be responsible for its rollout and delivery. This should be a combination of classroom, online, and blended learning approaches.
- Partner with Cross Functional Teams: engage with our talent acquisition and business partner teams to implement career progression, performance management and succession planning frameworks.
- Analyse Performance Data: utilise data-driven decision making to understand performance and identify learning/skills gaps. Define clear success metrics and collect regular feedback/insights on approach to drive continuous improvement
- Grow our Culture: be accountable for driving a learning culture through the use of our values and operating principles, by delivering a great learning experience.
- Experience building Talent Development & Management frameworks from scratch; this is very much a greenfield site.
- A proven track record of designing, implementing and delivering best in class talent development workshops.
- Strong background in leadership development; and confidence in coaching executive and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated success in a global role. We want to build lasting frameworks that can be scaled effectively.
- Experience in adoption of learning programmes; with clear success metrics.
- The ability to work on complex, cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience working in a growth stage business, where things can be chaotic and that’s ok!
- Confidence in delivery, presenting and pitching will be vital in this role.
We appreciate the support agencies can provide, however our in-house team do not require any 3rd party assistance at this time.
At Stenn, we believe that every team member deserves to feel like they belong. We foster a culture of inclusivity, respect, and collaboration where everyone's unique perspectives are valued. Join us and be part of a team where you can thrive and grow, both professionally and personally.