Stenn is one of the leading FinTechs in Europe and a category leader in the verticals and markets it operates in. Founded in 2015, Stenn’s purpose is to connect international SMEs to the global financial system, helping to bridge a reported $3.6 trillion (USD) financing gap through a fast, simple online platform. To date, Stenn has enabled over $14 billion (USD) of finance to SMEs in 3 verticals and 4 markets, with capital provided by several blue-chip banks and institutional fund managers across the globe.
Rapid expansion continues at Stenn, as under-served SMEs seek financing solutions to manage significant macroeconomic and supply chain disruption; and this follows our $50 million Series A fundraise in 2022, valuing Stenn at $900 million.
Our HQ is in London with employees across the globe, including the USA, Europe and China. We are made up of diverse, highly skilled professionals who work in an innovative way to develop and drive our business further. Our people are empowered to work autonomously through a trusting leadership style which encourages learning.
As a Sales Development Representative on the Revenue Based Financing team you will contribute to a vital arm in our global volume sales function. It will be your main focus to qualify and convert inbound leads with some elements of outbound. Ultimately you will be an internal champion of the features/functionality of our most critical SME clients; the primary focus of your role will be to expand our SME relationships by driving acquisition. You will have the ability to work alongside our product, marketing, and risk teams to get customers qualified for the Stenn product.
You will completely understand how a SaaS eCosystem works. Our RBF and wider SMB function will be incredibly strategic as we look to build a self-serve marketplace for our SMB customers. Not only will you grow our revenue streams you will also grow our market presence primarily focussing on E-commerce and SaaS; with a geographical focus on the USA. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager of RBF Sales you will contribute to the development of streamlined processes and predictable pipeline forecasting by paying close attention to detail, and offering your constructive feedback as we iterate towards Operational Excellence.
All of our successes are shared at Stenn and we work collaboratively as one team. As a core team member you will work collaboratively with other revenue generating teams such as: Partnerships, Enterprise Sales and Marketing to ensure we maintain a consistent collaborative, winning culture
- Client Acquisition: You will drive the end-to-end sales process, with a key focus on prospecting, educating, setting meetings for yourself,and ultimately winning new business.
- Hit revenue goals and targets: Ultimately, this is a sales role. You will own your personal revenue target and ensure you hit weekly, monthly and quarterly goals. Targets will be set based on revenue influence.
- Leadership: You will work closely with the AE team as a guide and mentor; driving effective and efficient sales handoffs. ”You don’t have to be a manager to be a leader.”
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with collaborators across internal teams globally (Product, Ops, Enterprise Sales and Marketing) to solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand market performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
- Instil trust: Through structured, professional, informed dialogue demonstrate Stenn Technologies as a highly experienced, credible and compelling financing partner to SME businesses.
- Grow our culture: We’re on this journey together and we’re still building and working a lot of things out, that’s the truly unique part of this opportunity; where the business is at today and the potential we have. Therefore there is a collective responsibility of all of those in our leadership team to work closely with our People and Culture team and the wider business units to make Stenn THE place to work.
- A proven track record of top performance in a high-growth sales function.
- Strong understanding qualifying inbound and outbound SME leads.
- Evidence of a high level of competency prospecting, generating meetings successfully qualifying new business.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude. Stenn moves incredibly fast and always operates in new spaces whether this be verticals or geographies.
- An understanding of eCommerce business operations and process needs.
- The ability to work under pressure and navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced scaleup environment.
We appreciate the support agencies can provide, however our in-house team do not require any 3rd party assistance at this time.
At Stenn, we believe that every team member deserves to feel like they belong. We foster a culture of inclusivity, respect, and collaboration where everyone's unique perspectives are valued. Join us and be part of a team where you can thrive and grow, both professionally and personally.