At Superchat, we’re reimagining how businesses communicate with their customers. Our mission is simple: Communicating with a business should be as easy and natural as talking to a friend.
Superchat is the most comprehensive messaging-suite for small and medium-sized businesses. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via any channel (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram and many more) and send out payment requests, collect reviews and sell products in a modern and convenient way.
Led by Blossom Capital and with participation from 468 Capital, Superchat raised $15.6 million in Series A funding last December. In total Superchat raised $18.8 million in just under a year.
- Be part of a cross-functional team working closely with product managers and engineers
- Own the design process from start to finish including feature ideation, lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping
- Create the final UI and communicate your work to your team
- Do user research including initiatives like user interview and usability testing
- Set up and maintain our design system to assure a consistent user experience across our products
We're looking for someone who has:
- 2+ experience of product design processes
- Work experience in building or significantly contributing to a product’s design system
- Strong understanding of interaction design, visual design, and user experience
- Ability to produce visual designs using Figma or similar tools
- You are a strong communicator and like to champion the user’s needs in discussions with stakeholders
- Relevant experience in UX research (including user interviews and usability tests)
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Aside from our people, culture and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Superchat a great place to work!
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and stock options of Superchat. We want everybody to be a true owner in Superchat.
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Regular company and team events like pizza & bear evenings, sport activities, Christmas parties, and more!
- Annual personal development budget of €500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- An inclusive and exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career and personal growth
- Beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (Hackescher Markt) equipped with ergonomic chairs, height adjustable desks, free snacks, beverages and overall good vibes.
At Superchat, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out - and set you apart - especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Superchat, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!
We are looking forward to your application! 🙂