At Superchat, we’re redefining the way businesses communicate with their customers. Our mission: Every interaction should feel as easy and natural as talking to a friend.
As a (Senior) Visual Designer (m/f/d) at Superchat, you will be part of an innovative team and have a direct impact on the look and feel of our brand, marketing and product.
What to expect:
- Collaborate with different departments to understand the project scope and objective
- Create compelling designs for web, mobile, social media, print and other media
- Strong understanding of composition, colour, and current design trends
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Revise and iterate designs based on feedback, while maintaining quality and adherence to brand guidelines
- Proficiency in design tools such as: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to communicate and articulate design decisions effectively, with excellent overall communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Motion graphic knowledge, including the ability to create compelling and engaging animated content
Nice to have:
- Experience and knowledge of UI and UX design principles and best practices
- Experience in branding and the capability to build upon an existing brand
Aside from our team, culture and rapid development opportunities, there are a variety of additional benefits that make Superchat a great place to work.
- An attractive salary
- Annual budget for your personal development, e.g. conferences, courses, books, career coach etc.
- Choice between an Urban Sports Club membership or a transportation ticket subscription
- A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin with state-of-the-art equipment
- A strong onboarding program and regular feedback and coaching sessions for your professional development
- An inclusive start-up culture, team spirit and regular team events. We share our ideas and celebrate our successes
Superchat was founded in Berlin in 2020 by Yilmaz and Mika. With over 2,500 customers already, we are on a strong growth trajectory. With Series A funding of 15.6 Million US dollars, we are supported by leading investors Blossom Capital and 468 Capital, among others. We offer a comprehensive messaging suite for companies that combines all communication channels (WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and many more) in one intuitive software. This enables our customers to easily send newsletters, build customer relationships and sell products and services.
At Superchat, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We are convinced that different identities, origins and cultures belong together. Our teams should be as diverse as possible and thus create a culture that invites personal development and fulfillment. We are committed to recognizing and valuing all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally. We particularly encourage people from marginalized groups to apply. Your skills and passion will stand out and set you apart, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
We are looking forward to your application! 🙂