At Superchat, we’re reimagining how businesses communicate with their customers. Our mission is simple: Communicating with a business should be as easy and natural as talking to a friend.
Superchat is the most comprehensive messaging-suite for small and medium-sized businesses. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via any channel (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram and many more) and send out payment requests, collect reviews and sell products in a modern and convenient way.
Led by Blossom Capital and with participation from 468 Capital, Superchat raised $15.6 million in Series A funding last December. In total Superchat raised $18.8 million in just under a year.
- Run and support priority projects of the Co-Founders of Superchat that are a priority for the company - ranging from hiring to product, from daily operations to strategic decisions
- Support daily operations, e.g. by taking over tasks, creating briefings, or preparing and running meetings
- Support in setting up the company from day one (admin, finance, operations etc.)
- Develop and implement effective and highly scalable processes
- This is the perfect role for you if you want to become a future founder or executive at a startup. But there is also the chance to graduate into a senior operating role at Superchat
We're looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Getting things done attitude: You will do nothing that isn’t a priority for the Co-Founders, but it might sometimes involve unsexy tasks and running errands
- Able to demonstrate strong organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize, focus on what is really important, and think about "what’s next” on your own
- Passionate and extremely driven to build a great company
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Aside from our people, culture and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Superchat a great place to work!
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and stock options of Superchat. We want everybody to be a true owner in Superchat.
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Regular company and team events like pizza & bear evenings, sport activities, Christmas parties, and more!
- Annual personal development budget of €500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- An inclusive and exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career and personal growth
- Beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (Hackescher Markt) equipped with ergonomic chairs, height adjustable desks, free snacks, beverages and overall good vibes.
At Superchat, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out - and set you apart - especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Superchat, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!
We are looking forward to your application! 🙂