Would you like to significantly impact the profitability and success of a global organization by optimizing pricing for over 200 000 organizations?
We’re looking for Pricing Strategy Lead to join our Product Marketing team in Helsinki, Ireland, or the UK.
The Product Marketing team at Supermetrics is responsible for researching and communicating the value of our products, which are used by over 200 000 organizations around the world to streamline the use of marketing data. The team works closely with product, engineering, sales, and marketing to build world-class solutions that make sure our customers can safely say that every marketing dollar counts.
As Pricing Strategy Lead at Supermetrics, you'll own every aspect of our pricing, from self-service subscriptions all the way to enterprise plans. You'll work closely with the Product, Marketing, Sales and Data teams to collect competitive data, analyze budget ranges, and develop pricing and packaging models that are effective and fair in the markets we operate in. Your responsibilities will include developing and owning our pricing strategy, running A/B tests, conducting ad-hoc analyses, and providing structured reporting on various commercial topics.
In this role, you will…
Lead our internal pricing & monetization group consisting of our co-CEOs, leaders from Sales and Product, as well as other senior leaders of the business
Develop and propose new packaging and pricing strategies that represent the value our product and offerings give our customers.
Collect and analyze data, as well as build models related to pricing and revenue steering.
Use data analysis and statistical modeling techniques to optimize pricing for various products and services, ensuring profitability while maintaining customer satisfaction.
Identify the most suitable price metrics based on product value and customer requirements
Design, implement, and analyze A/B tests and other experiments to validate pricing hypotheses and inform pricing strategy adjustments
Prepare and present reports on pricing strategy, analysis, and performance to senior management and other stakeholders, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
Collaborate closely with other departments, such as Product, Marketing, and Sales, to align pricing strategies with overall business goals and objectives.
This position is for you if you have…
- A bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in pricing strategy, preferably from management consultancy and/or in the B2B SaaS industry
- Experience collaborating on pricing strategies with Product, Marketing, and Sales departments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you…
- Have a Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Business, or a related field
- Have experience in a product-led growth organization
- Proficiency with querying data (SQL) as well as statistical methods for conducting analysis
Benefits we offer…
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Excellent work equipment
- Health care benefit and leisure time insurance
- Annual 1000 euros of personal learning budget
- Sports and wellbeing allowance
Benefits may vary depending on location. You’ll find more information at supermetrics.com/careers#benefits.
Hear why our team likes it here at supermetrics.com/careers/life-at-supermetrics.
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 360+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.