Who is Super Payments? We are revolutionising the traditional online payment & shopping experience. Our goal is simple: we believe that customers and retailers are underserved by the current financial system and deserve a better and fairer deal.
We are about empowering customers to shop smartly and earn instant cash back and for retailers to extricate themselves from prohibitive fees and increase their sales.
Led by former CEO of Funding Circle, Samir Desai, we have raised $30m of funding from leading venture capital and angel investors including Accel, Union Square Ventures and Localglobe, in one of the largest ever pre-seed funding rounds in Europe.
Our Values - Our culture is our DNA. it defines our mission, our goals, how we operate and communicate on a day to day basis, and how we attract and hire great talent:
- Be customer obsessed.
Everything begins here. We only succeed if consumers and retailers succeed.
Faster, better, cheaper for the customer.
- Move fast.
Build, iterate and learn quickly - always think of the automated solution first.
A slow decision is worse than a wrong decision.
- Own it.
Think big, start small and power through problems to get it done.
A small group of committed people can change the world.
- Be open.
Build open, honest and respectful relationships with each other.
Transparency and integrity builds trust.
- Win together.
Great work cannot be achieved alone. Bring the humility and leave the ego at the door.
It’s better to have a hole than an arsehole.
Reporting directly to our VP Sales, you will be responsible for driving our B2B efforts, selling our game changing payment product into SMEs across London.
We reward top results and impact over tenure or experience. If you’re someone that thrives off responsibility and wants to make a difference from day one, then this could be the role for you!
- Achieving monthly KPIs and playing a key part in the companies growth with our new product launch
- Proactively selling Super to D2C businesses across London with a focus on retail / beauty / hospitality sectors
- Representing Super in person as we begin our journey with in person payments
- Coaching and supporting businesses through activation and post sale to ensure every business can maximise the benefits of Super
- Balancing both new businesses targets with account management responsibilities, maintaining a key relationship with your customers
- Driving a network effect across the London area to help organic growth within the SME community
* We'd love it if you have:
- Ideally 1-3 years sales experience within field sales or face to face
- Drive, motivation, and a natural desire to get things done
- A winning mentality - we aren’t here to take part, we’re here to make a difference
- Desire to kick start and/or further your career within Sales and the Fintech industry
- An interest in the startup world and excitement for the fast paced and ever changing environment
- Confidence communicating with senior Execs within companies via phone, email, and in person
- Any interest or experience within payments or field sales would be helpful
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Our Benefits - here’s a few and more to come ….
- Tax advantage Share Options
- Choice of Laptop - Macbook or Windows
- Flexible working model
- Work from home set up
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Team lunch and social evenings
- Your birthday off, plus one Revival day
- Referral bonus (£2,000)
If you are excited about sharing the adventure, joining a growing team with big ambitions and you are really great at what you do, then apply now!
Super Payments is an equal opportunity employer, embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, neurodiversity status, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.