Sweep is hiring a Carbon Expert & Customer Success to work on our enterprise climate program software. Ideally German speaker.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As part of the Carbon team, you will help our customers along their climate journey using our SaaS tool – from how to measure and track greenhouse gas emissions, to setting reduction goals and reporting on progress towards a cleaner future.
You will also work on making our Sweep marketplace the most diverse international offering of carbon projects, bring transparency to carbon finance, and champion new types of climate solutions that the world desperately needs to keep temperatures in check.
To be more specific, you will:
1. Enable successful customer journeys 🔍
- Support customers in the deployment and adoption of Sweep
- Help large corporations map their organisation, find the right EF/LCA, retrieve data estimates, as well as organise and onboard stakeholders to collaboratively work on their Scope 3.
- Suggest improvements to the software, from measurements and reduction initiatives, to dashboard features and standard reporting requirements.
2. Build our emission database 👀
- Help maintain and update our EF/LCA database
- Implement quality assurance protocols
- Stay up-to-date and suggest improvements of our Sweep set of features regarding reduction trajectories and dashboarding
3. Be a team citizen 👫
- Participate actively in the team meetings (standup, planning, etc)
- Act as a quality gate keeper for your team
- Collaborate on the technical design of significant features
4. Become a Sweep ambassador 🎙
- Participate in sales calls, showcasing the carbon expertise at Sweep
- Represent our mission externally, through active exchange with the carbon industry
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we're looking for:
- Advanced experience reading and mapping carbon footprints
- Proven knowledge of reporting footprint standards, LCAs and navigating EF/LCA databases
- The ability to strengthen and defend Sweeps vision and tools
- A 360° vision of a corporate climate journeys and the challenges around net zero
- Experience in carbon finance and the running of carbon projects
- Practice with customer relationship management tools
- Fluent in English & German
- You are quick on your feet, but when it comes down to it you value quality over quantity
- You have a passion for solving problems, developing the solutions and building products
- You are enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous
- You're a skilled communicator and collaborator
- You care about our mission to create a better future for all of us
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that wants to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re hitting the ground running and aim to have an impact fast. Joining this journey allows you to grow with us, own your role, and really help shape our path.
You will join a dynamic team of engineers, business minds, creatives and carbon experts spread across Europe and beyond. We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard and enjoy ourselves while doing so. We believe in creating a calm environment that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll all be doing better work because of that.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we’re an “Entreprise à Mission” and a Certified B Corp.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And hopefully yours, too.