Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! We've raised more than $66 Million so far from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 #5 on Europe's Tech Soonicorn list 🦄
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Success and focusing on accounts in Europe - you are energetic, driven, and care deeply about the success of our customers
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will drive Synthesia’s future growth by building relationships with clients and turning them into happy users
- You will be helping educate clients on a totally new way to create video content, and work very closely with sales to create a cohesive onboarding experience for new users
- You are capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-suite
- Ideal for an individual who wants to expand their career with a fast-growing software company
- Fluent in German or French (Native German/French preferred) and business proficiency in English
- Customer-facing experience in Customer Success Management / Client Service / Account Management / Technical Account Management / Implementation or similar ideally in B2B SaaS
- Experience in managing a Book of Business along with KPIs
- A track record in managing risk, forecasting, and identifying growth opportunities
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with our clients, driving value from Synthesia products and services
- Successfully onboarding new clients and building key relationships in the first critical months and beyond
- Coordinating and leading regular client check-ins with clear outcomes on client health and opportunities with senior stakeholder attendance
- Light video editing using the Synthesia platform
- Retention and growth of our enterprise clients
- Ensuring ROI and value is understood by clients, proactively looking for risks and opportunities
- You need to be based in London, UK
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
🏢 Flexible WFH or from our amazing office in Oxford Circus - do what suits your lifestyle!
📈 Generous stock option plan
💰 Discretionary based bonus
🌴 25 days of annual leave + Bank holidays
😍 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000!!
🎉 Fun culture with off sites (Lisbon, Copenhagen, Barcelona!)
📨 Generous referral scheme
🍫 Free office snacks and unreal coffee!
💻 Brand new MacBook
⌨ WFH set up
🌍We have several offices in great locations - London, New York, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Ljubljana and Munich ✌
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊