Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to help shape our brand, voice and community. Social media is how we get to express Tabby's brand every single day. And there's so much room for creativity. We're looking for someone who recognises this power, and wants to bring craft, wit, and a bit of bite to our social media practice.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Build, implement and own a highly effective social media strategy – including social content, channel and community management strategies
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, product and customer experience teams to assess objectives and opportunities to amplify the Tabby brand on social
- Work with marketing team to deliver major brand and retail campaigns across social channels
- Stay on top of new social media trends and platform developments, identifying opportunities and informing the wider business on new ways to connect with our community of users
- Write Tabby's most important short-form social copy – Tweets, Instagram posts, LinkedIn posts and more
- Manage our social content calendars and align respective stakeholders to hit timelines
- Work with our customer experience team on creating community management guidelines and opportunities
- Measure the results of your work, and make the necessary changes based on data to drive ever-improving results.
You should apply if:
- You've managed brand accounts before. We'd love to work with someone with 2-4 years of experience in social media management and who is is now ready to run it.
- You've built significant communities in retail or fintech. You've amassed a serious following around yourself or a company before. You know all the tactics to do it again. Now, you want to do it on a regional scale for millions of eyes.
- You have an understanding of Tabby’s voice no matter where you’re writing, and adapting the tone of our voice to the customer you’re speaking to or platform on which you’re writing.
- You bring content to the table. You have some experience where you worked side by side with designers to do creative work.
- You hate cliché and your work shows it. You understand it takes a lot to get noticed and monotonous messaging are in your nightmares.
- You have the ability to project manage yourself and others. You are comfortable writing across different formats, working cross-functionally to prioritise and hit deadlines. We want to be able to hand you a number of deliverables and nail rolling deadlines.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊