Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
We are looking for a high motivated and inspiring IOS Team Leader with a solid experience in go-to-production development who is ready to dive into development process as well as tabby's business processes.
We want to build a world class financial service which benefits all our users and ensures we're a reliable financial institution that can be trusted by all of our clients.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Setting-up several interesting projects on the new markets like additional services for our clients (cash back, integrations with Apple and Google Pay), partnership network affiliate marketing, analytics, new payment methods, personalised push notifications, in-app-messages, in-app stories, native mobile SDKs for IOS and Android and more.
- Development and support of existing company products: here we will need a lot of new services and APIs in event-driven architecture for internal and external usage.
- Technical and business metrics development.
- Providing production support 24/7.
You should apply if you have
- Upper/ Intermediate English level or higher.
- 3+ years of Mobile development and team leading experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift.
- Good understanding of architecture patterns, preferably in e-commerce applications.
- Experience in building the architecture of e-commerce applications.
- Knowledge of the declarative approach in designing SwiftUI interfaces.
- Knowledge of modern approaches to organising the application state (MVVM / Redux).
- Experience with SDK analytics and mobile attribution (Firebase Analytics, AppsFlyer, Segment).
- Experience with Firebase (analytics, push, remote conf, app distribution).
- Experience in building apps navigation.
- Experience in building a data delivery system to the application.
- Experience with native technologies used in e-commerce and fintech.
- Experience in payment services and gateways.
- Experience in building a fault-tolerant application.
As a plus
- Experience with Arabic language and RTL layout.
- Experience in fintech.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊