Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 2 million active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 4,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, and Bloomingdale’s use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait, and has raised more than $275 million in funding from leading global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
We are looking for the DevOps Engineer to develop our product infrastructure, participate in architectural decisions and launching new projects.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- prod/stage/dev environment improvement and development;
- CI/CD processes improvement and development;
- Security hardening (PCI-DSS);
- Observability and monitoring improvement;
- Processes automation.
Our stack: Linux, GCP (GKE, Pub/Sub, Cloud PostgreSQL, Spanner), Datadog, Gitlab, Cloudflare, Elasticsearch, Terraform, Ansible, Istio, Vault, ArgoCD, Helm, Go.
You should apply if you have
- 1-3 years of DevOps Engineer experience;
- Intermediate English level;
- Understanding of principles and hands-on experience with virtualization and containerization systems;
- Experience with Linux OS;
- Experience with Cloud technologies (GCP is preferred);
- Experience with Kubernetes and service mesh solutions (istio);
- TCP/IP basic knowledge, REST API, GRPC;
- Processes automation experience using Python, bash or another scripting language;
- Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility.
We are developing an individual relocation plan for our employees since the first working day, helping them to get the Freelance visa in UAE, create a bank account, and use it worldwide. Income tax is 0%.
We are covering the expenses related to:
- Flight to Dubai;
- Accommodation for up to two months (if visas are required for you and your family);
- Annual Dubai Freelancer Visa;
- Basic health insurance.
After that, it is possible to live on a tourist visa in any country or obtain a Digital Nomad Visa in countries that offer it.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊