Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
We are looking for Android Developer with a solid experience in go-to-production development to help us create the greatest financial service.
About the role
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Setting-up several interesting projects on the new markets like additional services for our clients (cash back, loyalty program, and virtual cards for Apple and Google Pay), partnership network affiliate marketing, analytics, new payment methods, personalized push notifications, in-app-messages, in-app stories, native mobile SDK for Android and more.
- Development and support of existing company products: here we will need a lot of new services and APIs in event-driven architecture for internal and external usage.
- Providing production support 24/7.
You should apply if you have
- Good command of English (Upper Intermediate or higher);
- Experience with Kotlin and Coroutines;
- Understanding of MVVM architecture;
- Experience with Coroutines flow or RX;
- Experience with Dagger (or any other DI framework);
- Experience in thoughtful using of design patterns and SOLID approach;
- Ability to work with collections, understanding of their differences;
- Basic knowledge of GC;
- Experience working on large projects (with 4+ Android developers in a team).
As a plus
- Experience with Arabic language and RTL layout;
- Experience in fintech;
- Experience with Firebase (analytics, push notifications, remote conf, app distribution);
- Experience with Jetpack Compose;
- Understanding of MVI architecture;
- Experience in building apps navigation;
- Experience in payment services and gateways;
- Experience in building a data delivery system for the application.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊