Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high-quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes
- Work closely with product designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members from across the product and brand design teams
- Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, or designs, —and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the product and company leadership
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a product
This might be right for you if:
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a track record of crafting and delivering digital products that align customer needs with company objectives.
- Have experience conducting user research, participating in customer conversations, script development, and other research activities.
- You are data driven and are keen on testing and iterating your work.
- Can prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it is pixel-perfect
- 1–3 years of experience designing digital products for desktop or mobile
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile web, Desktop, etc)
- Fluent with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, Adobe xD, Figma, Protopie and InVision
- Ability to work with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊