Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 2 million active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 4,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, and Bloomingdale’s use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait, and has raised more than $275 million in funding from leading global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Copywriter to craft short and long-form copy across our app, emails, ads and website. In a world where every brand is competing for the customer’s attention, you’ll write actionable, high-value copy that drives results — all while maintaining Tabby’s brand everywhere someone might interact with your words. You'll also work cross-functionally (with marketing and product teams), managing rounds of revisions, balancing projects, and hitting deadlines.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Write, write, write. You'll be writing Tabby's most important short and long-form copy every day. Product screens, emails, social captions, knowledge base articles and marketing collateral.
- Collaborate. Work closely with marketing, product, customer experience teams and sales teams to gain context and maintain a consistent brand voice across all mediums.
- Plan. Manage multiple work streams at once. You'll be producing emails, landing page messaging, short ad copy, and more, all at the same time.
- Strategise. Leveraging research, customer conversations, and major announcements, you'll devise the best ways to talk to our community, deepen their engagement, champion our partner brands, project our brand identity, and highlight our news — all without falling into rote patterns.
- Analyse. Measure the results of your work, and make the necessary changes based on data to drive ever-improving results.
You should apply if:
- You have an understanding of Tabby’s voice. No matter where you’re writing, and adapting the tone of our voice to the customer you’re speaking to or platform on which you’re writing.
- You write professionally. Good storytelling requires exceptional writing ability. You should have had past writing roles and a portfolio that demonstrates a distinct brand voice.
- You bring content to the table. You have some experience where you worked side by side with designers to do interesting work.
- You hate cliché and your work shows it. You understand it takes a lot to get noticed and monotonous messaging are in your nightmares.
- You have the ability to project manage yourself. You are comfortable writing across different formats, working cross-functionally to prioritise and hit deadlines. We want to be able to hand you a number of deliverables and nail rolling deadlines.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊