Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
As a product analyst you will
- Investigate customers problems;
- Think over the system of metrics for initiatives and projects evaluation, design the data model and reporting;
- Design and set up end-to-end product analytics and execute and analyze A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Detect processes inefficiency using data analysis;
- Work closely across Product teams to provide regular updates on product effectiveness according key set of metrics.
This might be right for you if you have
- 2+ years of product analytics experience;
- Ability to handle new challenges with the high level of independence;
- Experience with SQL, Python, BI reporting (Tableau preferred) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion and transformation;
- Experience with the event-analytics system (Amplitude, Mixpanel) and CDP (we use Segment);
- Experience with the applied probability theory and statistics;
- Experience transforming data into a digestible and presentable story based on the audience;
- Ability to be hands-on and can analyze, interpret and derive insights into business reports, analytic models, and data sources.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊