Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
As a Co-Marketing Manager you will lead cross-channel campaigns with our retail partners to drive business results. You will lead 360° marketing campaigns for Tabby merchants aligning with both Tabby and partner marketing goals and objectives.
You should feel comfortable thinking across several different industries including fashion, home, travel, lifestyle and omnichannel retail. And, be equipped to build strong, long-term relationships with marketing counterparts at key Tabby clients.
- Work directly with Tabby integrated retail partners to develop marketing plans and assets. This includes consumer-facing placements across the full shopper journey from driving traffic, to acquisition and conversion–even being in-store.
- Build comprehensive marketing plans that will drive traffic, awareness and revenue optimization for tabby. Execute and report on all tactics to retail clients.
- Lead project briefs and work with the brand design, agencies, and content teams to build and develop campaign creative and content assets.
- Coordinate internal teams across countries to execute marketing plans of local merchants abroad, including email, app, social, and other owned marketing channels.
- Advise merchants on how to best use and message Tabby in their own channels to amplify sales.
- Use industry knowledge and research to support forecasting marketing opportunities that drive business goals.
- Work closely with commercial sales and account management colleagues on pitching to prospects and management of existing accounts.
- Cultivate and nurture marketing relationships with a select set of key merchants.
This might be right for you if:
- 2-4 years in eCommerce marketing in industry or agency.
- Experience working with external partners to execute marketing programs across multiple media channels.
- Analytical thinking and data-driven. Focus on performance metrics to support building robust campaigns.
- Experience writing creative briefs, testing creativity and adapting based on insights.
- Strong organization and project management skills; comfortable working on projects and running multiple channels at the same time.
- Tight-knit collaboration skills working with partners across various functions.
- Understand the media landscape with paid media experience preferred – performance marketing, digital and social channels expert.
- Agency experience is a plus as pitching your solution to identified problems is key in this position.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊