Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
As a Listing Operations Associate at Tabby, we're looking for someone to support and champion content, operations and reporting of Tabby’s marketplace. Your role will significantly contribute to the growth of Tabby’s marketplace and customer experience. This is a cross-functional position that will involve working closely with Marketing, Merchandising and Customer Experience as well as external partners.
- Lead marketplace content briefs and work with agencies, freelancers and content teams to build and develop marketplace content.
- Manage parter retailer listings on Tabby’s shop directory across all markets.
- Build a robust flow and strategy for merchant uploads and management, including priority management and quality assurance.
- Updating and managing merchant deals, offers and promoted placements.
- Coordinating marketing calendars and promotions with marketing team.
This might be right for you if:
- 1-3 years in retail marketing in industry or agency.
- You find delight in writing challenges that call for clarity, depth and personality.
- You have experience using a content management system like Wordpress, Contentful, etc.
- You have experience using Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to communicate with internal and with external partners.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- You are fluent in Arabic and English.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊