Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 2 million active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 4,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, and Bloomingdale’s use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait, and has raised more than $275 million in funding from leading global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
As a Brand Designer at Tabby, we're looking for someone to work within our marketing team to help bring our marketplace to life. This role will be essential to designing how we look and feel to bring an inspirational in-app shopping experience to life. This role is a cross-functional role at Tabby, partnering closely with Design, Product and Merchandising teams.
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual banners that lead the customer through the Tabby marketplace
- Defining, designing and implementing a creative brand design strategy for Tabby’s merchants
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas with brand and product designers
- Design assets to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Take complex ideas and distill them into concise, easy-to-understand and compelling assets
- Ideate and design visual with Marketing, Merchandising and Product teams to enhance the shoppers experience within the marketplace
- Foster a deep understanding of our users and customers
- Monitor competitors, industry shifts, emerging markets, and the overall category to drive future growth and synthesize findings across the Marketing and Design teams
This might be right for you if:
- You have 3+ years experience in design, preferably in retail or fashion
- You are an expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects), and you’re familiar with Figma
- You have a strong ability to communicate your thinking and design decisions (visually and written)
- You have a deep understanding of graphic design principles
- You have knowledge of current visual design trends and best practices
- You are energized by working cross-functionally with technical and commercial teams
- You can create complex project plans and collaborate with teams to meet timelines
- You can professionally design in English and Arabic
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊