Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
As a 2D/3D Motion Designer at Tabby, we're looking for someone to work within our marketing team to help shape how we look, move, feel. This role is a cross-functional role at Tabby, partnering closely with Design and Product teams. This is our first motion design role so you will be key in setting motion principles and guidelines. This role works across the the entire design lifecycle, from conceptualizing ideas to making pixels move.
- Design moments of delight to the Tabby experience within the app and site, working along with Product and Design teams
- Create dynamic and interactive templates to help elevate our social platforms and CRM comms
- Take simple design ideas and develop them into compelling assets to help engage our customers
- Ideate, storyboard and execute designs with Marketing and Design teams to drive product growth
- Create easy-to-understand solutions to educate customers about new and existing Tabby products
- Foster a deep understanding of our users and customers
- Monitor competitors, industry shifts, emerging markets, and the overall category to drive future growth and synthesize findings across the Marketing and Design teams
This might be right for you if:
- You have +3 years of experience in motion design
- You are an expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop), and you’re familiar with Figma.
- You have clear case studies of where you’ve used your animation and motion design skills to solve problems
- You have a strong ability to communicate your thinking and design decisions (visually and written)
- You have a deep understanding of animation principles.
- You can create concept and storyboards, animation and edit footage.
- You can create complex project plans and collaborate with teams to meet timelines
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊