Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Generating and qualifying new sales leads through various lead generation methods
- Building long lasting relationships with new merchants and partners
- Drafting engaging emails, memos, presentations, and other materials to communicate with various internal and external stakeholders, as well as lead operational support to the team
- Assist the sales team to set and track their Sales KPIs and think strategically on how to adjust them over time
You should apply if you have:
- The desire to pursue a career in Fintech, and possess the drive & determination to thrive in a business development role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate balance of professionalism and friendliness
- Focus and diligence - you must be able to prioritise multiple projects and responsibilities without letting things slip
- Are self-motivated, very detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Are creative and possess good critical reasoning skills. You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving work environment
- Strong negotiation and people skills. We work with many partners so the ability to connect with them and bring Tabby's value proposition to life is essential
- A structured approach to your tasks, and a deep sense of ownership with the willingness and drive to challenge yourself and take on greater responsibility
- You are comfortable with a high level of autonomy over your own projects and tasks
Whilst we believe the above mentioned experience is important. Our Tabby team members come from a wide range of backgrounds, expertise and majors, which we value highly. If you're bought into the Tabby team and mission, but don't meet all of the requirements, we'd still like to hear from you.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊