Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 2 million active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 4,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, and Bloomingdale’s use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait, and has raised more than $275 million in funding from leading global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
- Enhancing collection and reducing the delinquency ratios.
- Identifying reasons of delinquency, and communicate them to all related departments in order to reconsider the policies and processes of granting loans.
- Following up with delinquent customers according to the company’s policies.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Follow up the delinquent customers and handle the daily collection reports to collect the delinquent loans via phone calls.
- Create plans and strategies for collecting debts.
- Adhering to financial laws on the regulation of debt collection.
- Contact and communicate effectively with debtors by phone to negotiate and implement debt recovery plans.
- Search publicly available databases to track down people who default on debt and perform background checks.
- Prevent repeated payment negligence by working out practical debt payments.
- Maintain electronic records of all payment plans, amounts paid, and communications.
- Advising on repayment plans that are appropriate for the degree of debt and the circumstances of theconsumer.
- When necessary, escalating calls to managers.
- Legislative guidelines of the Privacy Act must be followed.
- Entering data and keeping correct records is a must.
- Work in accordance with key performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university.
- Collections background is a must.
- Fluent Arabic and excellent English required.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Negotiation and Problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with targets.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊