Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
While Tabby enjoys a healthy trend of organic growth, we use paid channels to accelerate acquisition, acquire businesses and communicate key brand messages.
As a Senior Performance Marketing Manager you and your team will own the paid marketing channels vertical end-to-end – from creating the strategy, collaborating with brand & design on asset creation, launching the campaigns, managing the platforms and reporting insights – as well as testing plans and exploring new channels.
- Be responsible for clear and ambitious plans involving objectives, key performance indicators, and vision.
- Determine the best channel mix and go-to-market strategies to meet high scale and low cost new users and businesses.
- Work cross-functionally with design, brand marketing and data to cascade marketing objectives, adjust the budget, improve performance, media-mix and evolve creative messaging.
- Develop and implement a strategy for measurement, including attribution and experimentation, to establish incrementally.
- Analyze and report on paid media performance (eg. Facebook Ads, Google Ads, TikTok Ads.)
- Develop & execute experimentation plans and testing framework that evolve our bidding, copy, messaging and targeting strategies.
This might be right for you if:
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years dedicated to performance/paid media, preferably in ecommerce, tech or fintech spaces.
- Mobile acquisition experience is a must.
- Direct experience in digital ad managers (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, TikTok Ads, App Store Ads, etc.) and able to set up campaigns, manage insights and adjust based on performance.
- Direct experience in organic acquisition channels, including SEO and ASO.
- Ability to query and analyze performance data. Experience with Tableau and AppsFlyer are a plus.
- Obsessed with being consumer first – understanding user behavior, pop culture, and trends.
- Experience running result-driven marketing campaigns, optimizing total scale of new users and cost per Install.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊