Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
- JS SDK connected on partner sites (directly and through a set of plug-ins to e-commerce platforms);
- User's personal account: desktop and mobile versions of sites, mobile applications for iOS and Android;
- Partner's personal account: desktop and mobile versions of sites;
- Mobile application for cashiers in offline stores;
- And, also providing technical support to end-customers.
Stack: Golang, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Gitlab.
About the role
This job is for you if you are good at Golang or if you want to change your current language to Golang.
We are looking for developers for different teams:
1. Cashback & Retention Team are developing a cashback program which includes external networks and our own affiliate program with direct integrations, referral programs and bonuses, anti-fraud and gamification.
2. Virtual cards and billing create unique products for the Middle East users. Our plan is to bring the product to the markets of different countries and develop financial services. Main goal here is to develop neo-banking features from scratch and provide integrations between a variety of systems.
3. Operations team is responsible for the development of internal admin panel and services to interact with customers and merchants: disputes service, chat support and many others.
4. Platform team is responsible for developing payments, scoring, notifications, and data platform.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Setting-up several interesting projects on the new markets like additional services for our clients (cash back, loyalty program, and virtual cards for Apple and Google Pay), partnership network affiliate marketing, analytics and more.
- Development and support of existing company products: here we will need a lot of new services and APIs in event-driven architecture for internal and external usage.
- Technical and business metrics development.
- Services functioning support in production 24/7.
What we expect
- 3+ years of commercial experience in backend development;
- 1,5+ Golang experience or willingness to change your current language to Golang;
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Experience with REST and gRPC API design and implementation;
- Experience in SOA implementation;
- You are inspired by the idea to make a unique product.
As a plus
- You can apply DDD in microservice architecture;
- You are experienced with Kubernetes;
- You have experience in developing payment services.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊