Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
As a Senior Manager of Ops excellence & Projects, you will be part of Tabby’s Customer Experience team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end creation of SOPs and ensuring they are delivered on the ground as envisaged.
You will be the one who will manage the customer service processes and compliance to maximize performance across the teams to give an amazing experience to our customers.
You aim to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
- Create and sign-off the SOPs for all Customer Experience processes
- Work with crossfunctional team to understand the new products and create SOPs
- Ensure that the implemention on ground is as per need on the customer service processes of the organization
- Collaborate with CS head, CX Analytics Lead and CX Product head to shape the strategic direction of the business where customer experience is a key priority.
- Harness a customer-centric culture within the team, through the right combination of process, compliance,, tools, and technology
- Deliver best-in-class Customer experience projects that enable the leadership CX vision
- Create and manage the project charters of the topics in progress and ensure milestones are achieved
- Mentor & Coach the teams to deliver a high standard of customer experience
- Monitor the overall performance of SOP compliance
- Handle compliance audits and remidiations
- Review and create reports and analyse the customer experience provided
- Share best practices and learning with others to discuss possible improvements to customer experience
- Deep knowledge of Customer Experience & Operations with a background in execution, audits with excellent communication skills. Preference will be given if one knows Arabic.
- Managerial experience across a matrix structure; with a strong ability to lead and work as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and deep-dive into complex challenges, leveraging data as a critical parameter for decision-making
- Experience in SOP writing and project management
- Deep passion and belief in the potential that can be unlocked through Customer Experience
- Must have strong leadership and networking skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines on schedule.
- In-depth knowledge of customer experience principles and practices
- In-depth understanding of working with product teams, analytcis and CS operations tools
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Leadership: Motivate the teams, and work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Patience: Having patience will help you stay polite, even in stressful situations
- Problem-Solving Skills: Being able to problem-solve with a customer will help your job.
- A Master’s degree with management criteria will be preferred
- Successful previous experience in customer experience at managerial level
- 10+ years of supervisory experience in a similar capability; having worked directly or indirectly with senior stakeholders and with experience in Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Preference will be given if one knows Arabic.
- Proficiency with SOP Tools, Project Management Tools, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to translate knowledge and experience gathered on SOPs
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊