Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
Our team: ex Lamoda, Yandex, Mail.ru, Tinkoff, Avito. Now the team has more than 150 members.
We create what users need, with an understanding of how they feel, how they think and what they want. At the same time, we create value for the business, both ours and our partners.
We move quickly, test different ideas and refuse some of them without regret. We have an interesting ambitious goal - to conquer the Middle East market, and at the same time there is freedom to find a solution how to achieve it.
About The Role
You'll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Product-strategy: Leading Tabby’s Payments team by building and executing company strategy in a rapidly evolving MENA region. Support Tabby’s scale on new markets / new verticals while boosting existing products UX and increasing key metrics;
- Roadmap planning: Responsible for continuous value-based prioritization and delivery of Tabby Payments initiatives to maximize ROI and achieve strategy goals;
- Feature definition: Define high-quality feature requirements clearly stating what is expected to achieve from the product-perspective and how to measure business result;
- Adoption: Executing product-life cycle processes from concept to launch. Managing cross-functional projects and roll-outs.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with online payments;
- Experience in delivering high-complex / cross-functional initiatives to market;
- Strong analytical background with the ability to use data and metrics to formulate and test hypotheses/ justify feature requirements and drive management of product;
- English level - Upper-Intermediate;
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
As a plus
- Working with Payment gateways/ Schemes/ Acquirers directly;
- Launching PCI DSS gateways and managing multi-gateway functionality;
- Launching online payment methods or initiatives.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊