Tabby makes shopping more rewarding by empowering people with the flexibility and freedom to get what they want. Tabby lets you shop now, pay later and earn cash – without the interest, fees or debt traps. Over +3,000 retailers online and in-store and +1,000,000 loyal shoppers including the likes of IKEA, SHEIN, and Marks & Spencer use Tabby to accelerate growth by offering easy and flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is the Middle East’s first and largest buy now, pay later provider and has raised +$180m in funding from global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
Accounting Associate Job Description:
We are looking to hire an accounting associate with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational
skills. Accounting associates are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills,
and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, accounting associates should be critical thinkers, proficient in math and accurate
with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analyze financial information and posting of daily accounting entrie
- Assess the appropriate financial accounting treatment of transactions based on International
Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Take ownership of month-end close procedures and tasks and assist in financial and tax
- Assist with the development of internal policies and procedures and ensure compliance with
regulatory requirements (if any)
- Assist the team with other accounting tasks (e.g. reconciliation of reports, preparation of
Please apply for this role if:
- You are excited to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You have at least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have a professional accounting qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CPA, etc.)
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊