Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 2 million active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 4,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, and Bloomingdale’s use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait, and has raised more than $275 million in funding from leading global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
Tabby is going through an exciting period of growth and scale which requires the People team to ensure that our people are growing at the same speed. Partnering closely with the leaders and managers across the organization you will be vital in driving our people growth and supporting people leaders to drive their teams.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Partner with your leadership level stakeholders and management on People initiatives. Guide (hyper) growth, transformations and headcount planning.
- Drive a positive working environment where all employees feel valued and engaged, support managers in creating concrete measures in engagement and motivation of their teams.
- Provide HR expertise in serving business purposes and performance.
- Implement Tabby Performance Management strategy in the parts of the business you are supporting.
- Work with the Chief People Officer to ensure that the appropriate employee & management development programs are in place.
- Build out succession plans.
- Consistent and effective usage of data to enable you to make decisions based on this data.
- Take ownership and roll up your sleeves for driving process improvements and people innovation via cross-functional team projects within the broader People Team.
You’ll fit great with these skills and qualifications
- Excellent track-record in Business Partnering within a hyper growth organization.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience gained across commercial, international, & technology environments.
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships and have positive impact on a wide range of stakeholders on all levels within the organization.
- Able to demonstrate contribution to the quality and effectiveness of management.
- Proactive and thought-through approach to problem solving.
- At home in a changing and dynamic environment and able to guide stakeholders through this environment.
- An eye for data and how to leverage insights for People topics and stakeholders.
- Taking ownership and being able to prioritize without close supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal in English & Russian.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊