Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 2 million active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 4,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, and Bloomingdale’s use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait, and has raised more than $275 million in funding from leading global and regional investors.
Tabby creates financial products designed to inspire and create financial freedom. In a few years, retail checkout will look vastly different and we want you to be part of that change.
About the role
We're looking for our first Brand Marketing Manager to tell our story, build communities and own Tabby’s communications strategy. The ideal candidate can bring production value, whimsy, and substance across our channels on a regular basis — while still connecting with our business and marketing goals, and holding us to a high bar of quality, beauty, and brand equity.
- Own. Take ownership over Tabby's brand presence across social channels, email, website/app and campaigns. We want someone who feels incredible connection and responsibility to the content we share with our audiences.
- Write. You'll be writing Tabby's most important short-form copy every day. You'll be the steward of our profiles and owner of our social voice and tone, making sure both evolve as fast as we do.
- Design + Create. Bring Tabby's aesthetic and your creativity to every asset we produce. Tabby is very visual and best learned by seeing it in action or in context of our retail partner brands. You'll develop ways to communicate Tabby’s products visually, create assets with our designers and agencies to bring visions to life.
- Strategize. Leveraging research, customer conversations, and major announcements, you'll devise the best ways to talk to people, deepen their engagement, champion our partner brands, project our brand identity, and educate our community — all without falling into rote patterns.
- Test. The faster we can figure out what works, the sooner we can reach more people in even more compelling ways. You'll deliver on our business and marketing goals across earned, owned and paid channels (email, social, directory, campaigns). Understand the metrics we need to move, and develop strategies to get us there.
- Expand. You'll monitor conversations taking place across our existing channels and help us branch into new ones where we can seed and grow an audience, whether that's Reddit, TikTok, Snapchat, Discord or something yet to take off.
This might be right for you if:
- You've managed brand accounts before. We'd love to work with someone experienced who's been to the rodeo and is now ready to run it.
- You've built significant communities. You've amassed a serious following around yourself or a company before. You know all the tactics to do it again. Now, you want to do it on a regional scale for millions of eyes.
- You write professionally. Good storytelling requires exceptional writing ability. You can share writing that demonstrates distinct brand voice.
- You bring design to the table. You have experience working with talented designers on building content via storyboarding and briefs with a strong aesthetic sense.
- You hate cliche and your work shows it. You understand it takes a lot to get noticed and monotonous social calendars are in your nightmares.
- You stay up with the trends. You know how fast social can move. Channels rise and fall. Memes come and go. We want our content to feel classic but current.
The application process consists of an interview with the Director of Marketing, an assessment and a final interview with our CEO and KSA General Manager.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career
- Flexible vacation policy
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you 😊