About the role
We are looking for an In-store Success Manager to lead our growth in in-store/offline partner activations and ensure partner success. This role is to manage a team focused on activating offline branches of an existing partner of Tabby, advise and ensure installation of Tabby collaterals, guide store managers on the best use of Tabby in-store, train store staff and actively hunt and close new in-store retailer partners all while growing Tabby’s payment volume and revenue from the channel. You will act as a complete P&L owner for the offline vertical and act as a liaison between the offline team and other teams.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Develop a plan to grow the offline merchant network within KSA
- Set up processes and teams targeted at acquiring new merchants andactivating them
- Setup a process to develop and grow(farm) existing offline merchants including but not limited to enhancing visibility, tracking sales volume, participating in seasonal promotional activity, cross-selling other Tabby products based on fitment etc.
- Develop thorough understanding of Tabby products and services, and use it to design and deploy scalable processes across the offline team.
- Ensure thorough guidance and facilitate education of all offline partners on Tabby products and services/features
- Work closely with Tabby’s marketing team on processes to maximize and maintain brand exposure in these offline stores by co-ordiating for point of sale collateral design, overseeing execution and installation and ensuring longevity at the store.
- Monitor store-level, city-level and country-level performance of the offline vertical.
- Design and develop incentive programs for the offline team members, while closely tracking and documenting performance.
- Develop scalable acquisition and activation strategies for new stores. Identify opportunities for improvement by working closely with internal/external teams.
- Share weekly/monthly management reports on top performing stores
- Oversee day to day processes when it comes to engagement with merchants and managing their regular business reviews and meetings
- Oversee day to day processes when it comes to finance and reconciliation between the merchant’s team(s) and Tabby’s.
- Oversee adherence to regular sanity checks on store and deliver the needed products/trainings
- Manage any vendor relationships with regards to offline sales services
You should apply if you are:
- A good communicator (both verbal and written) and demonstrate the ability to problem solve, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Have a minimum of 4 years of work experience in in-person sales and in offline retail partner acquisition, while leading a team focused on acquisition and success of partnerships across multiple geographies/locations.
- Prior knowledge and/or exposure to financial/payments products is preferred.
- Prior experience in having driven external vendor/channel partnerships to help drive your vertical’s target achievement.
- Great with people and comfortable working across different people groups
- Quick on your feet and able to customize solutions for each of our partners depending on their circumstances
- Structured in your thinking, organized in your planning with the ability to execute and adjust your plan accordingly
- Flexible in your approach and able to switch priorities and shift plans according to different circumstances
- Able to work closely with x-functional teams internally; commercial, marketing, product, operations, etc
- A people person who isn’t afraid to be a leader, coach and/or advisor to different partner teams
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!