About the role
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities
- Functional / UI testing, monitoring of the quality of released products and integrations;
- Communication with business partners, customers, participation in technical meeting in English;
- Setting up tasks for developers, decision making;
- Work with logs, problem investigation and localization;
- Mobile and API testing;
- Interaction with the development and QA teams.
You should apply if you have
- 2+ year of experience in manual testing;
- Experience in maintaining test documentation;
- Good command of English (Upper Intermediate or higher);
- Understanding of testing and development processes;
- Willingness to develop your skills along with the team and the product.
As a plus
- Experience in work with logs (DataDog, LogRocket, ELK stack (Kibana));
- Experience with API (GET/POST/PUT-requests);
- Experience in fintech.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!