About the role
We’re looking for a Co-Marketing intern. As a Co-Marketing Intern you will support cross-channel campaigns with our retail partners to drive business results. You will support 360° marketing campaigns for Tabby merchants aligning with both Tabby and partner marketing goals and objectives.
You should feel comfortable thinking across several different industries including fashion, home, travel, lifestyle and omnichannel retail. And, be equipped to build strong, long-term relationships with marketing counterparts at key Tabby clients.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Support on comprehensive marketing plans that will drive traffic, awareness and revenue optimization for Tabby partners. Execute and report on all tactics to retail clients.
- Plan and strategize CRM and social campaigns with stakeholders, CRM specialists, and creative team.
- Run weekly syncs with the team and follow up on weekly deliveries to ensure campaigns are on track and help delivery specialists with blockages.
- Support with campaign brief needs and work with the brand design, agencies, and content teams on campaign creative.
- Maintain an overall resource and activity tracker across the full shopper journey from driving traffic, to acquisition and conversion–even being in-store.
- Work closely with commercial sales and account management colleagues on pitching to prospects, management of existing accounts and driving a holistic success plan for merchants
This might be right for you if:
- You are interested in retail marketing in industry or agency
- Analytical thinking and data-driven. Focus on performance metrics to support building robust campaigns.
- comfortable working on projects and running multiple channels at the same time.
- Tight-knit collaboration skills working with partners across various functions.
- Agency experience is a plus as pitching your solution to identified problems is key in this position.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!